Meet our Traveling Teddies! Teddy went on a global adventure in the S.Y. 2013-14. His dorkier cousin, Freddy came to visit over the summer holidays and he heard all about Teddy’s adventures. So, this year both Teddy and Freddy want to see what children are learning in classes around the world. Now, Freddy has some little sisters who happen to also be twins, Jessie and Bessie. They weren’t about to let the boys have all the fun so they’re joining in too! All the bears are packed and ready for a global adventure. Half way through the school year, their little next door neighbor, Bobby, felt like he was missing out on the fun. So he too packed a bag and has set off on his own journey for the second half of the year!
Each bear will travel through a different itinerary to different classes around the world. Each class that they visit will be responsible for:
- Teaching the bear they receive all about the things they are learning in school
- Blogging about their bear’s visit to the Traveling Teddy Bears blog here on this site
- Creating a QR code to put in their bear’s pouch for the next class
- Potentially Skyping or Tweeting with other classes who have hosted or will host the bears
- Stamping their bear’s passport